If your BCD file is corrupt or damaged, the Bad System Config Info error may appear and deny you access to Safe Mode and Windows altogether. If you have more than one RAM stick, you could even remove the excess sticks so that only one is left, and see if the error goes away.
It will also contain records for every Start/Stop of the interface processors. Best utilized by IT Management or Reservations Management for resolution of system issues. Detailed information is provided in the OXI Processor Logs. See the topic later in this document of how to access those logs.
How to use the Event Viewer to troubleshoot problems with a Windows Service
Then press the Disable all button, to disable all non Windows services that Code 65 error code start with Windows. Windows 10’s Fast Startup feature can be a catalyst for this issue.
- Type the following command into the Command Prompt window and press Enter.
- Press Enter, then type in your password for that account.
- Click the “Details” tab to know more about the error.
- The Http2Session closed with a non-zero error code.
- If multiple people use the computer, it may be a good security measure to check PC startup and shutdown times to make sure the PC is being used legitimately.
- When strict set to true, thrown by util.parseArgs() if a value is provided for an option of type , or if a value is provided for an option of type .
This article presents common troubleshooting use cases for security, crashes, and failed services. Examples demonstrate diagnosing the root cause of the problem using the events in your logs. Remember to check warnings and errors proceeding a critical event to see the bigger picture. You also don’t have to filter by entire Event log type, but also specific sources. You can select from any number of Windows processes and applications. Your custom view will only contain events related to those and nothing else. If the device is working normally, you will still see errors and warnings, but they’d likely not be anything concerning.
How To Check Your Hard Drive For Errors On Mac
It can be tempting to bag on your desk and problem your annoyance. This history is most useful when you begin experiencing a new problem and are trying to track down its cause. Examine the critical events for the period when the problem began, and see whether they correspond with an informational item, such as a program installation. The alignment of these events could be mere coincidence, but it could also represent the first appearance of a long-term problem.